Infinite Grid Trading is an upgraded version of the original grid trading tool but with no price cap. It allows users to take more profit in a positive market trend. During the upward fluctuation, the Infinite Grid Trading tool only sells the profit made from the asset appreciation ensuring that the user always has the asset equivalent to the initial value.
Infinite Grid Trading Instructions [APP]
1. Open Bibox App (V2.3.0 and above). Click Trading Bot.
2. Choose infinite grid and click Set up a bot
3. Choose the trading pair you wish to trade and enter the relevant parameters including the lowest price, price range, the asset to invest and click confirm to run the bot
4. You can view more details at In Progress
Infinite Grid Terminology Explanation：
- Lowest Price: the infinite grid trading tool does not have a price upper cap, so users only need to set the lowest price. When the market price falls below the lowest price the trading strategy will no longer execute trading until the market price bounces back.
- Price Range: Regular setting is between 0.5% to 2%.
- The asset to invest: By adjusting the bar, you can decide the asset combination to invest.
You can also contact Bibox telegram admin (@bibox_cs) or join the Telegram group （https://t.me/bibox_trading_bot） for more details.